The Czech economy is increasingly becoming interconnected with foreign countries. A concluded transaction can have tax impacts not only in the Czech Republic but also abroad. At the present time international taxation is undergoing dynamic development. At the level of various international organizations, tax collection has been continuously emphasized. At the level of OECD, the Base Erosion and Profit Shifting project was worked out, whose goal is to develop a better system for taxation of international trade, particularly in relation to identified practices leading to minimization of tax obligation by eroding tax bases and shifting profits. The reaction to current trends is extremely important when structuring transactions.
It is in the interest of the Czech tax administration as well as foreign tax administrations that tax obligations will be fulfilled. The Czech Republic has concluded plenty of double tax avoidance agreements under which the government committed to exchange information. And information is actively being exchanged.
For business, it is important to have the right information at the right time. We would you like to be your partner who will help you fulfil your tax obligations both in the Czech Republic and abroad.
- consultancy focused on preparation, restructuring of international structures, consulting on holdings,
- we will help with the expansion of Czech companies abroad,
- we will help solve tax impacts of projects abroad (building projects, etc.),
- we will help with the expansion of foreign companies to the Czech Republic,
- we will help solve the taxation of permanent establishments,
- consultancy regarding withholding tax,
- review of contractual relationships and their tax impacts in the Czech Republic and abroad,
- representation before the tax administrator in cases with international elements